Moving Forward

Every state in the U.S., and most territories, issue licenses for clinical social workers with an MSW and supervised clinical experience; most issue licenses to social workers with an MSW; and many license social workers who have a BSW. Among states and territories, there is no true “reciprocity” for social work licenses. Some have provisions … Continue reading Moving Forward